9.22.2013

Introduction

After a long internal debate, I decided it was best for me to officially change my blog.  'Fivefeetsmall' has been an alias I've used to brand myself since my pre-teen years.  It was a name I had always wanted to use when I started blogging, but relented to do so because The Tattertales started as a cooperative project; one in which my co-blogger at the time chose as a name for our duo.  Since then, I have been inclined to pursue blogging as a solo endeavor.  Moreso than just photographs and fashion, writing has always been an important aspect of my blogging.  I have always been inexplicably compelled to metamorphosing my thoughts into composition.  Writing is my 'art' in a sense, and it has served as a beautiful creative medium for me to share myself with others over the years.

With that being said, I must admit it was hard to make this transition.  I imagine I will lose some followers in the oversight of information, and the success of finding new readers might never make its' way to this blog.  But one thing is for certain, this feels like 'home'.

Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy. -Sarah Ban Breathnach


1 comment:

Jean said...

You can say that you have gained a follower here. :) How did you transfer the previous month posts?

Well, welcome to your new home! :)