10.13.2013

Ode To Ice Cube


Shout out out to Ice Cube on this one.  Today was indeed a good day.  Stopped by Urban Outfitters annual fall sale, that featured an extra 50% off all their sale items.  Picked up these camo pants and this Ice Cube sweater for $15 each!  The boy and I had a full day planned so I wanted to show how I transitioned these pants from day to night.  In the morning we had some errands to run so I paired them with the sweater and some wedged boots for a more urban appeal.  I'm kind of a poser when it comes to being a BA, so this look helped solidify my pseudo Compton upbringing.  

In the later evening, we went out for dinner + a movie so I switched out the sweater for a blouse (also an extra 50% off at the Loft's fall sale!) & leather jacket.  I'm a firm believer that you can and should throw leather over everything.   The wedges were swapped for some steel-tipped boots.  I call them my Wolverines and yes - people should be afraid of me when I have them on.  Not because they present potential harm, but because the heel height is substantial enough that a fall is almost inevitable with every wear.     








Outfit 1: Sweater, Pants, Boots  - Urban Outfitters.
Outfit 2: Leather jacket: old | Boots: H&M | Blouse: Loft


No comments: