12.19.2013

School's Out!


Ah, another semester of good grades behind me.  It has been such a grueling few months juggling both a full time job and a full semester of credits.  I applaud all the individuals who take on both, and still come out on top.  It certainly isn't easy, but investing in your future is the best thing you could ever do for yourself!  

Okay - enough with the Confucius talk.  En route to my  last exam, I snapped some photos of my last-day-of-the-semester outfit.  Yes, that is snow on the ground but it was actually a luscious 30 degrees!  In Minnesota, that's considered beach weather.  This hat came with my Urban Outfitters order mentioned in the last post and I was extremely excited to wear it!  I got it on sale for only $12; an amazing investment considering you rarely see me without a hat of some sort on.  Cheers to an ENTIRE month of overdosing on: sleep, alcohol, Glee marathons, and eating at Popeye's.



Hat: Undefeated (Sold out at UO, but you can buy here)
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Free People
Jacket: Marshalls (old)
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: H&M, F21
Backpack: The North Face

No comments: