3.24.2014

MARCH MADNESS


The nascence of March and all of its' madness has circumvented humanity the last couple of weeks.  And while I am no longer in the running for that billion dollar check, I am still in the running for a Jr. Whopper in my tournament pool (beginner's luck is a beautiful thing!).

After a full day of taping pieces of my heart back together from all the game upsets this weekend - I decided some therapy would be necessary so I dragged the boyfriend to see Divergent with me!  Thankfully so, as the onscreen performance of Theo James was the perfect remedy for my low spirits and just what I needed to get my mind off of Jr. Whopper distress for a couple hours.

Temps were not in Spring's favor this day, so I really dressed for comfort.  I purchased this sweater 4 or 5 years ago while I was on vacation (mainly, because I just wanted to buy something while I was on vacation. I spent way more than I should have on it) and have only wore it a few times.  It's the perfect piece to throw over any outfit for warmth and comfort. It will likely be on repeat as both warmth and comfort have been scant this year.  I may just change my blog name to '500 Days of Winter'. That or something more palpable...like 'I Take Awkward Photos & Think I'm A Stand Up Comedian But Really No One Thinks I'm Funny'.
    

Cardigan: BCBG
T-shirt: H&M
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind (old)
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Diesel
Mini iPad holder used as clutch: Herschel Supply Co
Boots: Polo Ralph Lauren

No comments: