7.06.2016

YES TO THE DRESS BRUNCH


I had such a great time hosting a 'Yes To The Dress' brunch for my bridesmaids this past weekend! Traditionally the bridal party goes dress shopping together and upon finding "the one" the boutique hosts champagne for them to celebrate.  I, however, ordered my dress from an online store so I wasn't able to experience this affair.  Not wanting to stray from tradition, I decided to host a brunch so I could show the girls my wedding dress.  On the menu was a few appetizers + an abundance of champagne because why limit ourselves to just one glass?! Minus the incident where Linh was nearly decapitated from the champagne cork, the afternoon was filled with constant laughter (and maybe a little bit of gossip). If wedding planning could just continue to be this easy, I'd appreciate it.  












1 comment:

Jean said...

super cute! yay to finding your dress!